CELLO-ORCHESTra BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG 2022
Prices & INFOrmation
Can only be booked for participants of the cello orchestra and exclusively via our ticket hotline.
Special ticket cello orchestra
valid during the rehearsal days, i.e. for the 3 concerts from November 1st to 3rd, 2022 (incl. the orchestra concert of the tutors).
Category 1: €75 | Red. €35
Category 2: €65 | Red. €25
Festival ticket cello orchestra
valid for all concerts except cello orchestra concert
Category 1: €130 | RED. €60
Category 2: €110 | Red. €42
Ticket Hotline: +49(0)7152 – 319 54 77
- Participation in the course for cello orchestra from October 31 to November 4 , 2022.
- Participation at the final concert on November 4 2022.
- Access to listen to all master classes given during the course of the academy.
- Reduced subscription tickets for concerts during the festival week.
- Sheet music including playalongs for preparation about 6 weeks before the beginning of the course
1. Complete the online registration form.
2. Transfer your registration fee. Applications will be considered after receipt of payment.
3. For minors: consent of parents
There are 2 different course prices:
- Reduced (pupils, students, trainees with appropriate proof): 140 €
- Regular (all others): 170 €
- Resignation before August 15, 2022: course fee minus € 20 processing fee
- Resignation after the distribution of the voices (September 7, 2022): Registration fee minus 40 € processing fee
- Resignation after September 15, 2022: The course fee will not be refunded.
Account holder: Cello Akademie Rutesheim
Purpose: Application cello-orchestra, name of applicant
Bank: Kreissparkasse Böblingen
IBAN: DE26 6035 0130 0000 0217 97
Please note that applicable bank transfer fees will be charged at your expense.
Address for payment by Paypal: email@example.com
Important: When paying with Paypal the respective payment amount increases by €10.*
*As you will not be able to choose to pay the fees at your expense when paying with Paypal, we charge a flat fee of €10 per booking.
The rehearsal times of the cello orchestra hang out in the festival office and are published on the internet. Please note any short-term changes.
Please bring your own spike-holders to the academy. It is not permitted to practice without the use of a spike-holder and carpet, where provided.
The festival will accept no responsibility for instruments or private property left overnight in festival buildings.
The rehearsal times of the cello orchestra are designed in such a way that there is enough time to listen to the masterclasses. The visit to the masterclasses is already included in the course price.
Every evening there is a concert with the tutors or students of the academy. For the participants of the cello orchestra we offer very discounted subscription tickets.
Accommodation is not included in the course fee. Course participants can book accommodation (hotel, pension, private) in the region at their own expense according to their preferences. We recommend the "Jugendgästehaus" in Leonberg. Only 5 km away from the concert and rehearsal area, it offers a good bus connection, numerous single rooms for 27 € and double rooms for 23 € per night (shared bathroom, no breakfast).
For bookings, please contact the Jugendgästehaus Leonberg directly:
Phone: +49 (0)7152 92856 - 20
Website Jugendgästehaus Leonberg: http://ib-jugendgaestehaus-leonberg.de/home.html
The participants are responsible for their own meals. In the school mensa there is a kiosk offering snacks and drinks all day long as well as (probably) a dinner.
The Cello Academy Rutesheim will photograph participants and make audio and video recordings throughout the duration of the festival.
By taking part in the festival, participants agree to the publication of all such recordings and photos and relinquish their copyright to the ownership of “Cello Akademie Rutesheim e.V” for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Flyers, Postcards, Website, Posters etc.