CELLO-ORCHESTra BADEN-WÜRTTEMBERG 2019
Prices & INFOrmation
28.10. – 1.11.2019 | + 30 € lunch für 5 days
135 € | 1. May 2019*
145 € | 1. June 2019*
155 € | 1. July 2019*
165 € | 1. August 2019*
*With complete application until this date.
Reduced (Pupils, Students, Trainees)
110 € | 1. May 2019*
120 € | 1. June 2019*
130 € | 1. July 2019*
140 € | 1. August 2019*
*With complete application until this date.
50 € / Red. 30 €
Entrance to the concerts during rehearsal days (category 2, exact seats will be announced on the respective concert evening).
Seat reservation for all concerts (except cello-orchestra-concert) in category 2.
Seat reservation for all concerts (except cello-orchestra-concert) in category 1.
Ticket Hotline: +49 (0)7152 - 319 54 77
- Participation in the course for cello orchestra from October 28 to November 1, 2019.
- Participation at the final concert on November 1 2019.
- Daily lunch provided in the Mensa.
- Access to listen to all master classes given during the course of the academy.
- Reduced subscription tickets for concerts during the festival week.
- Sheet music including playalongs for preparation about 6 weeks before the beginning of the course
- Visit of the exhibition with violin makers and manufacturers for accessories on 28.10.2019
1. Complete the online registration form.
2. Transfer your registration fee. Applications without receipt of payment by 1 August 2019 can not be considered.
When calculating the fees (different booking periods), the date of receipt of all documents is decisive. Please ensure that the following requirements are included in your application.
- Completed registration form
- Appropriate course fee
- For minors: consent of parents
- Resignation before the application deadline (August 1, 2019): course fee minus € 20 processing fee
- Resignation after the distribution of the voices (30th August 2019): Registration fee minus 40 € processing fee
- Resignation after 15 September 2019: The course fee will not be refunded. The fee for lunch will be refunded (30 €).
Account holder: Cello Akademie Rutesheim
Purpose: Application cello-orchestra, name of applicant
Bank: Kreissparkasse Böblingen
IBAN: DE26 6035 0130 0000 0217 97
Please note that applicable bank transfer fees will be charged at your expense.
Address for payment by Paypal: email@example.com
Important: When paying with Paypal the respective payment amount increases by €10.*
*As you will not be able to choose to pay the fees at your expense when paying with Paypal, we charge a flat fee of €10 per booking.
The rehearsal times of the cello orchestra hang out in the festival office and are published on the internet. Please note any short-term changes.
Please bring your own spike-holders to the academy. It is not permitted to practice without the use of a spike-holder and carpet, where provided.
The festival will accept no responsibility for instruments or private property left overnight in festival buildings.
The rehearsal times of the cello orchestra are designed in such a way that there is enough time to listen to the masterclasses. The visit to the masterclasses is already included in the course price.
Every evening there is a concert with the tutors or students of the academy. For the participants of the cello orchestra we offer very discounted subscription tickets.
Accommodation is not included in the course fee. Course participants can book accommodation (hotel, pension, private) in the region at their own expense according to their preferences. We recommend the "Jugendgästehaus" in Leonberg. Only 5 km away from the concert and rehearsal area, it offers a good bus connection, numerous single rooms for 31 € and double rooms for 27 € per night. Each room has its own bathroom with shower and toilet. A breakfast buffet is included in the price.
For bookings, please contact the Jugendgästehaus Leonberg directly:
Phone: +49 (0)7152 92856 - 20
Website Jugendgästehaus Leonberg: http://ib-jugendgaestehaus-leonberg.de/home.html
A daily lunch in the school mensa is charged together with the course price. For the further catering the participants are responsible. In the school mensa there is a kiosk offering snacks and drinks all day long as well as a dinner.
The Cello Academy Rutesheim will photograph participants and make audio and video recordings throughout the duration of the festival.
By taking part in the festival, participants agree to the publication of all such recordings and photos and relinquish their copyright to the ownership of “Cello Akademie Rutesheim e.V” for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Flyers, Postcards, Website, Posters etc.