Registration for 2019 is over and all courses are fully booked.
What To Expect
- Courses with 9 internationally renowned cello virtuosos
- More than 100 cello students from all over the world
- 3 hours of lessons with piano accompaniment
- The opportunity to perform in one of the two student concerts
- Practice facilities on the premises
- Access to all concerts given throughout the duration of the festival
- Music fair with luthiers and manufacturers for accessories
- Private accommodation
- Daily lunch
The masterclasses take place in a relaxed atmosphere on the campus. They are open to the public and accessible to all students as well as to external audiences. Timetables with repertoire information are posted daily in the festival office and are also published on the Internet.