What To Expect
- Courses with 8 internationally renowned cello virtuosos
- Cello students from all over the world
- 3 hours of lessons with piano accompaniment
- Ensemble lessons with Denis Severin
- On request and subject to availability: individual coaching with Denis Severin
- The opportunity to perform in one of the two student concerts
- Practice facilities on the premises
- Access to all concerts given throughout the duration of the festival
- Personal string consultations with product developers from various string manufacturers
- Private accommodation
The masterclasses take place in a relaxed atmosphere on the campus. They are open to the public and accessible to all students as well as to external audiences. Timetables with repertoire information are posted daily in the festival office and are also published on the Internet.
Not confirmed yet!